Friday, April 17, 2009

My trip to KL Part 1

Oh wow look they are so identical.
Good old Kuching Airport (past customs checkpoint)
Duty freeeee.
Errr I am suppose to go to Gate 1 I think.
You need a help Boy ??
Is it time to put the seat belt ? Oh wait its soo tight.
Cabin inside AirAsia plane.
another shot...
more duty free
Life Jacket under your seat.
Eh what are you doing ?
Are you OK ?
At last we have arrived at our destination.
KL at 12.30 am. Yes thanks to our lost of luggage incident, we only reached our hotel at around 12.30 am.

I am actually furious about the LOST OF BAG incident but I am sort of lazy to go and rethink the matter as it would only make me angry again.
For those of you whom have been here before, you'll know where this is.
Breakfast in the morning before the big shop.
A walk in BB or Bukit Bintang.
another shot of BB streets.
BB Monorail.

Here we are. Mid Valley. Get ready legs. Here we go.
Big NIKE adv outside Studio R at Mid Valley.
Went to Jalan Alor Loong Kee.
Nice pork slices.

No comments:

Post a Comment