Sunday, April 5, 2009

Food

Today it's about drinks and food.
Every morning it's Kopi O Peng for me. Hmm but not today. I tried it hot. In fact its different in a way I can't really explain. It's as though the caffeine gets into your system faster.
Pork Satay at Huising. Wow these are great. Tauke, I'll have 30 sticks of Pork Satay tapau.
Unlike me, my brother likes to experiment with food. By the way those in the pictures are lobsters in Cheddar cheese.
Then he goes to make the sauce of the dish. Err he won't reveal whats in it. Guess it's a secret recipe?
Lobster gets chopped in half.
Here is another shot.
Oh yeah heres another one before I end this session, Err I guess you can pretty much see whats on my frying pan.
It's sago worm. For those of you whom have never tried it before, it taste like roast pork.
Here is another shot. Bon Appétit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment