Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Trip to Muara Tebas

Today, I went on a trip to Muara Tebas to go over and get certain job done.
First stop, refueling that empty tank. No not that tank.
Without much more jibberish talk here are some shots i managed to get along the way.
I learnt that you don't really need much to start a blog.
Just some cheap camera phone will do fine.
Anyway here are shots along the way to Muara Tebas. Yes those are raindrops on the windshield. Darn raining again.
One more
Another
and another
Last shot. Haha you guys must be thinking now how far is this Muara Tebas. Well actually its quite a distance from town.

Got back to office and then by around 5pm, got ready for badminton.
A shot of my bag and my trusty shoes at the back seat hehe.
Couldn't help but notice the sun as i was just sitting and waiting for my buddies. If you are a Kuchingnite, you would understand what i mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment