Thursday, January 29, 2009

CNY At Sibu & Trip Back to Kuching

Yes I am at Sibu for the 3rd and 4th day of the CNY. I'll be going back to Kuching tomorrow which is the 5th day of CNY. Some shots from Sibu for those whom have never been to Sibu before.
This is a shot I managed to get when the bus I was travelling in went for a fill up. Guys I know its a blurry image but the figures are RM350.00 for 250 litres wow I mean I don't know busses have such big tanks.
A shot of Serian town.
Upon reaching Sibu, I was greeted by this sign. "Bas Berhenti - henti" or "STAGE BUS" errr don't you mean bus platform?
Medan Mall (or Everise as Sibu folks call it)
A one eyed cat I saw at Rejang Park, Sibu. Near a Chinese Medicine Shop.
Here is another close up view of the poor cat.
This is kitty giving me a pose. Nah it's just tired and yawned while I snapped a pic of him.


Going back from Sibu to Kuching....


I had to get up early at around 5:15am. The cold rainy morning made it even worse trying to get up.
Reached the bus station and boarded the bus. It was a new Biaramas bus.
A shot of the Roadtax hehehe. QAP license plate some more.
Some random shots of the bus.

I slept throughout about 80% of the journey and when I woke up, what I saw shocked me.
Flood !!! Location after Ranchan before Serian.
...
....
.....
......
Then when the bus reached Serian town, it stopped in someplace err sort of like a mini stoping point. The driver shouted out 5 minutes break anyone wanna "kencing", go ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment