Saturday, November 21, 2009

Wedding Day (DARYL & EUNICE)

They say you'll get nervous on the actual day of your wedding. Yes it is true. I was a pile of loose bolts and nuts waiting to come apart. Thankfully I have my parents, brother and sister and my friends to back me up. It was a really late sleep the night before and a really early awakening the following morning.






The wedding car. : ) Mercedes Benz (Thank you to James and Angie for the car)

Me with the flowers.

Wedding car parked outside Merdeka Pallace hotel.

Room number 1901.




Me coming to meet me bride.

Me holding my wife's hand.

Ang pau ?

Going home.

At home.

Car parked nicely.

Go into home.


Opening the veil.

Open cabinet cloth.

Kiss my wife.


Sit and talk.

Lim teh sessions.
Dad and mum drink tea.



Friends came to watch and help.

No comments:

Post a Comment